Morrison Hill Serviced Apartments, Causeway Bay
Located within one of Hong Kong’s most important business hubs, the residence is ideal for the business traveler seeking a comfortable serviced stay with good connectivity. However, the area surrounding the building is quite well-known for its excellent entertainment hotspots. From dining and drinking, to shopping and leisure activities- there is something for everyone in this area.
Shopping lovers will feel right at home in the Causeway Bay area, with some of the city’s best shopping centres located around Percival Street. From well-known designer labels to local stores and plenty of fine eateries in between- this area is perfect for all of your shopping needs. If shopping isn’t your style, there are plenty of iconic tourist attractions and cultural hotspots within easy reach of this residence, including the Central Plaza and the scenic Victoria Harbour.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Morrison 1 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$2174||HK$2174|
|Morrison 1 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$1610||HK$1610|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 24.85miles
- Causeway Bay MTR Station 2.98 miles
- Morrison Hill Road 0.08 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Dust pan and brush
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Managed by an esteemed hospitality group, these serviced apartments provide the exceptional quality of a hotel room combined with the flexibility of a self-serviced apartment. Providing state-of-the-art amenities and outstanding services, these award-winning apartments are sure to impress guests on an extended or long-term stay in Hong Kong.
The apartment in Hong Kong consists of a fully-functional kitchen, spacious and tastefully furnished living area and luxurious bathrooms. Each apartment combines glamour and style with functionality. Guests can enjoy cooking their own meals from the comfort and privacy of their apartment, catch up with your favourite shows on the 50-inch LED television- before finally retiring in the luxury bedroom with starched linen and featherdown pillows.
The housekeeping services are conducted twice a week to ensure that the guests can make the most of their business or leisure stays. In addition to this, there are other complimentary services such as daily newspapers and welcome drinks.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.