Jl. Setiabudi Utara
Jakarta, Indonesia's massive capital, sits on the northwest coast of the island of Java. A historic mix of cultures – Javanese, Malay, Chinese, Arab, Indian and European – has influenced its architecture, language and cuisine.
The hotel is conveniently located in the prestigious district, close to sightseeing places like monuments and a museum. The property is set a 30-minute stroll from Jakarta centre. It is right in the entertainment area, 20 minutes' walk of Plaza Indonesia. Guests will love the location due to the proximity to Sudirman & Rasuna streets and shopping malls and city attractions. All in all, a great area to enjoy a successful stay in Jakarta.
Stasiun Sudirman is the nearest metro stop to the apartments and provides further connections to the centre and attractions.
- Soekarno-Hatta airport. 17.5miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Maid services: Every day
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Management available 24 hours a day
Jl. Setiabudi Utara Apartments Located within the midst of the Central Business District of Jakarta, these serviced apartments in Jakarta are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
Guests can choose from one, two or three-bedroom apartments. The sophisticated living space features a flat-screen TV, sofa, coffee table, etc whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains TV cable with 60 local and international channels, private balcony, air conditioner and an en suite bathroom with a bathtub and shower. A full buffet breakfast is also included. Additionally, each apartment comes with Wi-Fi, parking, minibar, coffee & tea maker, safe deposit box, private balcony, kitchenette, microwave, sofa, dining table, linen and towel - all provided for a relaxing stay. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.