Mutaib Street Serviced Apartments
The elegant and stunning residence is located in the prominent neighborhood of Al Safa, which is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. The residence is within close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area so you can have all the amenities etc that you need without having to go far.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport 6.2 miles
- Bus stand (Route 9) 4.7 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
These top-tier serviced apartments are located in Al Safa, Jeddah and feature a comfortable bedroom, a fully equipped kitchenette, a separate living area, separate bathroom, TV, air conditioning, and satellite channels, and free Wi-Fi access.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.