Chelsea House is set in Houghton Regis, Dunstable in the Bedfordshire region. Milton Keynes is 23 km from Chelsea House - Huku Kwetu. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 10 km from the property. 20-minute walk Houghton Hall park, swimming and gym and a 6-minute drive from Amazon UK Services and White Lion Retail Park.
Easy access to Luton Town centre via bus or a 15-minute drive and 5-minute drive to Houghton Regis.A spacious Self Catering accommodation suitable for short stay or long stay in Dunstable, Luton or Leighton Buzzard and surrounding areas. Come and stay with us -We got you!
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£105||£100||£95|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Luton Airport 10.3miles
- Heathrow Airport 38.8 miles
- Leagrave Train Station 3.7 miles
- Luton Train Station 10.3 miles
- London Kings Cross 36 miles
- West Hampstead 34 miles
- Luton Airport Coach Station 10.3 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Underfloor heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Chelsea Gardens is a 4 bedroom corporate serviced accommodation which suitable for both short and long term stays. Our Houghton Regis/Dunstable based serviced large group accommodation is an ideal alternative to hotels whether staying for business, pleasure or a bit of both. Prepare your favourite meals in the fully equipped self-catering kitchen; relax on comfy sofas in the lounge; entertain in the open-plan dining area. Huku Kwetu offers you the space and comfort of your own home. All our short term rentals are furnished with a smart TV with Netflix, complimentary Wi-Fi, and offer secure car parking.
The kitchen is fully equipped with hob and oven, microwave, fridge freezer, a kettle and toaster, cutlery, china and glassware and utensils. Any last-minute laundry needs are also catered for with a washing machine and you can find iron and ironing board in the cupboard under the too. The 4 bedrooms give you everything you need for a good night's rest with comfy single/double beds and bed linen provided, bedside cabinets - perfect for builders, contractors, business travellers, families, insurance and people looking for long/short rental.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.