Luton is a splendid destination for all travellers that want comfort and convenience.
Eddiwick House is situated in Dunstable which is close to the local shopping complex (The Quadrant), restaurants, cafes, theatre (The Grove), bowling and swimming areas - all of which are less than 10 minutes away. With all this and more, you're bound to have a great stay.
Eddiwck is a 20-minute drive from the local airport - London Luton Airport.
- London Luton Airport 10.1miles
- Heathrow Airport 40 miles
- Leagrave Train Station 3.9 miles
- Luton Train Station 6.7 miles
- London Kings Cross 37 miles
- West Hampstead 33 miles
- Luton Airport Coach Station 10.1 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Underfloor heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- First aider
Eddiwick House is a Spacious and comfortable serviced home, complete with modern decor, nice furniture, and beautiful art design.
It consists of 5 spacious bedrooms that can accommodate up to 9 people and is more than suitable for groups of contractors, traders, business travellers, holidaymakers and tourists or even visiting friends and relatives. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare any lovely dish and there is a comfy living room which is a great place to relax and dine with the complementary flat screen TV and Wi-Fi.
Overall. you will be right at home here.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.