Castello Serviced Apartment
Ideally situated in the city of Madrid, you are near the Santiago Bernabéu stadium and other museums, plus you are in the heart of the neighborhood and will have all the local shops and main business headquarters in easy reach so you can have the ideal leisure and corporate stay you desire.
- Madrid 12 miles
- Velazquez 0.10 miles
- Velazquez 0.20 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
The 1-bedroom apartment has 40sqm of space for you to spread out in and is further adorned with a large living room, and kitchen with all kinds of utensils to ensure that healthy home-cooking can take place. Large windows bring in streams of light and the very bright interiors make it a welcoming space to return home to.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.