Splendom Castilla is located between two of the main arteries of the city, Bravo Murillo and Paseo de la Castellana, in a very quiet area in the financial epicenter of Madrid. We offer studios and 1 bedroom apartments, some with terrace.
The Plaza de Castilla is a great plaza in the North of Madrid and is bisected by paseo de la Castellana, one of the main thoroughfares of the capital. Here you will find the Torres KIO. Plus, there is a metro hub that will make you easier to move through the city.
- Madrid Barjas (MAD) 8 miles
- Salamanca (SLM) 90 miles
- Chamartín 0.6 miles
- Fuente de la Mora 1.8 miles
- Plaza de Castilla 0.4 miles
- Teuan 0.55 miles
- Estación de Plaza de Castill 0.4 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety deposit box
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The apartments have a fully equipped kitchen with a vitro, oven, microwave and washing machine. With Double bed and a sofa-bed, some of them also have a large terrace equipped with a dining table and a chill out area.
Private parking, Early check in, late check out. Express check in, Laundry and ironing service. Pets allowed. Contactless check-in via phone or code, and 24/7 virtual reception.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.