From this well-connected flat, you can reach Atocha Railway Station in 30 minutes (5 stops). The popular Plaza del Sol can be reached in a fast 25-minute metro ride.
Please note that the apartment is located on the second floor without an elevator.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||€360||€350|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Dry cleaning service: Free Dry Cleaning
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Intercom system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
A stylish, fully-equipped apartment in Madrid, featuring chic pastel-coloured decor, new furnishings and appliances, a smart layout for up to 7 guests, and a convenient location just 6 minutes’ walk from the nearest metro station, Nueva Numancia.
The lovely Real Jardin Botanico is 10 minutes’ bus drive away. The magnificent Paseo del Prado Boulevard can be reached in a 30-minute metro ride, without changing lines.
With subtle and colorful elements of decor, our local interiors designers have created a calming space fitted with 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom and a homey living area with 1 double sofa bed and a flat-screen TV.
Each of the 2 bathrooms comes with a shower. Free toiletries are provided for our guests. You don’t have to worry about bringing towels and bed linen, we have them all set for you upon arrival.
The open plan kitchen features an island-style dining area and is fully equipped with all the appliances you need to prepare a delicious breakfast or meal. This includes a refrigerator, microwave, stovetop, oven, dishwasher, dishes/cutlery, kitchen utensils, Nespresso coffee machine and kettle.
You’ll also find fast free Wi-Fi and air conditioning/heating in this clean and comfortable apartment, a place that feels just like home. For your convenience, this apartment also comes with a washing machine, a hairdryer and iron facilities.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.