Chapel Street Suites & Serviced Apartments
CitySuites 2 occupies a prime location in Embankment West, a new premium city centre neighbourhood in the heart of Manchester’s central business district. cb\TSTTbc stores, restaurants, cafés, green spaces, event spaces and entertainment venues on our doorstep, as well as major transport links within easy reach.
- Manchester Airport 9.5 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 32 miles
- Victoria 0.4 miles
- Picadilly 0.9 miles
- Manchester Coach Station 0.8 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- ASAP accredited
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Sprinkler system
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The CitySuites concept offers our corporate and leisure guests the best of both worlds; the privacy and spacious comfort of a fully-furnished, city centre apartment, plus the intimacy, service and convenience of a 5-star hotel. CitySuites 2 is our modern classic. Expect outstanding service, superior facilities and all of the quality and attention-to-detail our VIP community expects as standard. Stay different. Stay CitySuites.
GYM, SWIMMING POOL & SPA POOL
Swim in our tranquil 18 m pool, relax in our spa pool and never miss a workout in our 24-hour Matrix gym with state-of-the-art equipment, weekly classes and personal guest login to track your progress. FOOD & DRINK You can of course cook in the comfort of your own apartment but if you’d like to dine out in an idyllic setting then our Embankment Kitchen brasserie restaurant West area. Enjoy a bountiful breakfast or a decadent dinner or anything in-between, deceptively simple but masterfully created.
DISCRETION & SECURITY Key services for CitySuites and a requirement were very use to providing for high profile guests that visit our properties. City Suites 2 has a private lift and gated access which is only accessible via a private gated road.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.