Greengate Serviced Apartment
Manchester is a major city in the northwest of England with a rich industrial heritage that is ever-present throughout the city.
These apartments are ideally located just a short walk from transport links/shops/supermarkets and entertainment options. Personal highlights in the area are The Corn Exchange, Deansgate, Spinningfield, Sainsbury's, Tesco and more. With so much to enjoy, Manchester will leave an outstanding impression.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£170||£160||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Manchester 6miles
- Liverpool 30 miles
- Victoria 0.2 miles
- Piccadilly 0.5 miles
- Shudehill 0.3 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Communal lounge
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These executive serviced apartments in Manchester are just a few minutes walk from the nearest tram stop and train station.
These pet-friendly 1 and 2-bedroom spacious apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher, and a living area. Each apartment also features an open-plan living and dining area with floor to ceiling windows/balcony doors. Facilities include a washer/dryer combo, TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime included as standard and free wireless internet access. Some apartments also benefit from a private balcony or terrace.
On-site parking is available at the property for an additional charge also (subject to availability), as well as a gym.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.