Greengate Serviced Apartment
Manchester is a major city in the northwest of England with a rich industrial heritage that is ever-present throughout the city.
These apartments are ideally located just a short walk from transport links/shops/supermarkets and entertainment options. Personal highlights in the area are The Corn Exchange, Deansgate, Spinningfield, Sainsbury's, Tesco and more. With so much to enjoy, Manchester will leave an outstanding impression.
- Manchester 6 miles
- Liverpool 30 miles
- Victoria 0.2 miles
- Piccadilly 0.5 miles
- Shudehill 0.3 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Communal lounge
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Freeview
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- First aider
- Emergency Lighting
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These executive serviced apartments in Manchester are just a few minutes walk from the nearest tram stop and train station.
These pet-friendly 1 and 2-bedroom spacious apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher, and a living area. Each apartment also features an open-plan living and dining area with floor to ceiling windows/balcony doors. Facilities include a washer/dryer combo, TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime included as standard and free wireless internet access. Some apartments also benefit from a private balcony or terrace.
On-site parking is available at the property for an additional charge also (subject to availability), as well as a gym.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.