Campbell Park Apartments in MK
Located in the heart of Milton Keynes, Campbell Park offers an imaginative mix of formal gardens, water features, woodland and open pastures.
With the park offering a range of events throughout the year from Picnics to Proms in the Park, there is something for all tastes and ages. Campbell Park is linked into the rest of the parks system via a route east to Willen Lake where it connects with the Ouzel Valley Park and Canal Broadwalk. They are set just off Avebury Boulevard in Columbia Place and just a short walk from Milton Keynes Theatre and Xscape entertainment venue home to Snozone, Airkix, Casino MK and Cineworld.
Milton Keynes Theatre and Gallery are just a 5-minute walk away as is The Centre:MK mile long shopping mall.
Milton Keynes Central station will get you to London Euston in just 35 minutes and other places fairly frequently.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£250||£205||£200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton 25.7miles
- Birmingham International 65 miles
- Milton Keynes Central 1.7 miles
- Bletchley 4 miles
- Milton Keynes Coachway 2.6 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Private patio
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Non smoking
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
Stylish and vibrant, this serviced house in Milton Keynes is designed to suit the requirements of both extended-stay and short-stay guests.
This 4 bedroom townhouse offers perfect living. There is a private garden to the rear and ample parking to the front of the house. Set over 3 floors, the main bedroom has an en-suite, there are 2 further family bathrooms and a cloakroom on the ground floor. Bedrooms are a mix of double and twin beds, however, some of the houses can offer 8 separate beds, making the house ideal for those happy to share or family relocation. Boasting a well equipped spacious kitchen with full-sized appliances and ample storage, a lounge with comfy sofas and garden view, flat-screen TV with Sky sports/movies and international channels, super-fast fibre broadband throughout, this is a home for all.
Our guest services team is available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have. Key collection is available 24 hours per day and all guests receive our SSMK privilege card offering airport taxi and Hub:MK restaurant discounts.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.