Walking - most points of interests are within walking distance from the apartment
Car - M1, A5 and A421 are all within 10 minutes drive, providing you with easy access to neighbouring towns and cities. The property has an allocated underground parking space. An additional parking permit for street parking nearby is also available upon request.
Bus - There is a bus stop located 3 mins walk away which can take you to other areas of Milton Keynes as well as neighbouring towns and cities. We recommending looking on the Arriva website for information on their bus routes and timetable.
- Milton Keynes Central miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.