Andheri East Suites, Mumbai
A neighbourhood in West Mumbai, Andheri East comes with all the great amenities that travellers require.
Guests to the apartments can take pleasure in touring the city's top attractions: Mangala Hospital, Sanctum and Jaymaa Vindya Kashni Temple aren’t too far away and can be accessed very easily. All in all, it’s the area is a top pick for any traveller.
Transport facilities are all over so you’ll be fine getting around Andheri East.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms||$15000||$15000||$15000||$15000||$15000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport 1.9miles
- Andheri Railway Station 2.8 miles
- Aireport miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Do they have an emergency procedure (accident, breakdown etc)
- Can they be booked for the day or is it per trip
Sleek and vibrant, these serviced apartments in Andheri East come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
Offering quality accommodations in the shopping, restaurants and business district of Mumbai, the apartment suites are a popular pick for both business and leisure travellers. The facilities and services provided ensure a pleasant stay for guests. The apartments offer access to a vast array of services, including, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, luggage storage and Wi-Fi in public areas.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.