Wren Suite Apartment
Ready to stay in a village-like area of Oxford that’s leafy, yet close enough to Oxford city centre to make reaching it easy? Here’s a list of nearby locations:
- Bohemian Cowley Road area of Oxford with boutique stores, coffee shops, bars, cafes and restaurants.
- It’s easy to commute into Oxford city centre for more bars, coffee shops, shops and restaurants
- Close to the quartet of Oxford hospitals— The John Radcliffe Hospital, The Nuffield Hospital, The Manor Hospital, The Churchill Hospital
- Magdalen Bridge
- The 38 colleges that make up Oxford University
- Oxford Botanical Gardens
- Port Meadow and Angel & Greyhound Meadow
- Oxford Business Park
- Water based activities on the River Cherwell
- Oxford Botanic Gardens
- The Ashmolean and other Oxford museums
- Oxford Golf Club
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||£160||£160||£160||£140||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Oxford City Airport miles
- London Heathrow miles
- Oxford Railway Station miles
- Oxford City Bus Station miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Emergency Lighting
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Climb a few steps from the off-street private parking area and you reach the private entrance that takes you into this first floor maisonette in Oxford. Let’s start in the lounge with its large windows letting plenty of natural light into a space that’s big enough to fit two sofas, and a large flatscreen TV, as well as a dining table. So a great space for guests to gather together for relaxation, meals or games at the table, even work if that’s your reason for seeking serviced accommodation in Oxford.
The kitchen has a space all of its own and the plush cabinets and countertops combine to deliver a bright and modern space in which there’s plenty of opportunity to show-off culinary skills.
Onto the bedrooms, and there’s a double bed in one room and two single beds in the other. All beds have high quality mattresses and bedding, and space to store your clothes and other belongings, so be sure to unpack and make yourselves at home, however long you’re planning to stay. There’s sleeping space for two more guests on the sofa bed in the lounge.
The beds will be set-up in the following configuration as standard: Bedroom 1 - 1 x Double Bed; Bedroom 2 - 2 x Twin/Single/Beds (Can be set up as 1 x Kingsize Double Bed). Bedding and Linen for the Sofabed will only be left out if there are more than 4 guests booked to stay unless otherwise advised by you that it is required.
And of course, you get a bathroom with a standard of presentation that matches that found in the rest of the maisonette. In a rush? Take a shower. Got some time on your hands? Why not relax in a tub of bubbles and plan what you’re going to do on the next day of your stay in Oxford.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.