The neighbourhood is very quite. A short drive and you can be at the following supermarkets, Sainsbury's, Tesco, M&S Foodhall, Co-op, Aldi or Lidl, Easy access to the M40 and A34. The Oxford Science Park, The Kassam Stadium and BMW Mini Plant and a Post Office are within walking distance from the property. There is parking on the driveway for 2 vehicles and lots of free on street parking. The Bus Stop with regular buses into Oxford City Centre is a short walk from the property.
- Heathrow 47 miles
- Gatwick 82 miles
- Oxford Station 6 miles
- Oxford Parkway 8.6 miles
- Gloucester Green 6.3 miles
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- High speed broadband connection
Lovely 4 bedroom house on quiet residential street (can sleep up to 7), ideal for a group of friends, contractors, business travellers, visitors to the area or a family. Close proximity to Oxford Science Park, easy access to M40 and A34. The property has wooden flooring throughout except on the stairs, all furniture is brand new. Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, new small electrical appliances. Downstairs cloakroom. Shower room on the first floor. There is a tv at the property with Netflix and very fast broadband. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, lots of kitchen utensils, all the crockery and cutlery that you will need during your stay. There is washing machine. The house is double glazed, centrally heated with gas radiators. A lovely large comfy sofa in the living area. There is 3 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom with a laptop friendly work space in each bedroom. Nice rear garden. Off street parking for 2 cars.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.