House in Littlehay
For the Larger Groups Cowley, Oxford with garden and free parking, a property with a garden, is situated in Oxford, 5 km from University of Oxford, 2 km from Greyfriars, as well as 2.2 km from St Stephen's House. Boasting free private parking, the holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and cycling.
St Hilda's College is 2.7 km from the holiday home, while The Queen's College is 3.2 km from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 74 km from For the Larger Groups Cowley.
- London Heathrow Airport 46 miles
- Oxford International Airport 17 miles
- Gerrards Cross 36 miles
- Denham Golf Club 40 miles
- Chesham Underground Station 39.5 miles
- Amersham HP6 5AZ 38.6 miles
- Marsh Road 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Private lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Onsite security
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
This house is ideal for contractors, business travellers, a family or tourists to the area. The property has:
- Oak wooden flooring throughout
- Carpet on the stairs
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 small double bedroom all on the first floor with a double bed in each
- Shower room
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, fridge, dishwasher, pots and pans, crockery, cutlery, washer/dryer
- TV with Virgin TV channels
- Very fast WiFi
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.