The Property is located in Oxford City Centre with Garden is located in Oxford, less than 0.6 miles from the University of Oxford. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport.
- Heathrow Airport 49 miles
- Luton Airport 67 miles
- Oxford 0.7 miles
- Gloucester Green Station 0.6 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wireless public internet
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, one bath. there is a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a seperate wc downstairs. There is a private Garden which is rare for a city centre apartment and is within walking distance to most places.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.