LesPalm Waterfall Pool Villa 3 Bed
Thep Krasatti may not be as popular as the Patong Beach or Kata Beach but it is an upcoming tourist destination. It is much smaller area and away from the hustle and bustle of the main cities. Some of the must visit places here are Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, Bang Pae Waterfall, Great Memories Elephant Care Sanctuary Phuket, Thalang Massage & Spa and Ton Sai Waterfall.
The nearest bus stop is Thalang Bus Stop at 4 minutes drive distance and the international airport at 21 minutes drive distance.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom Villa||฿9540.00||฿9540.00||฿9540.00||฿9540.00||฿9540.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Phuket International Airport 9.4miles
- Thalang (Wat Phra Nang Sang) Bus Stop 1.18 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Tenancy agreement required
- Private patio
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Emergency Lighting
- Electrical safety check
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This spacious villa in Phuket is best suited for families and a small group of friends. LesPalm Waterfall Pool Villa has 3 private bedrooms. The villas are fully furnished and serviced with amenities to ensure a perfect stay. The spacious living room has sofas and a coffee table and can easily accommodate a small gathering. The bedrooms are 377sqft and have a king/queen size bed, satellite television, telephone and en-suite bathroom. With a private pool all to yourself, enjoy a quiet relaxing swim in the comfort of your own villa. Additionally, you also have access to free Wi-Fi, complimentary bottled water, a sewing kit, an in-room safe box, balcony, bathrobes, bathroom phone and much much more.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.