Al Arz Street Serviced Apartment, Olaya
Riyadh is Saudi Arabia’s cultural and elegant capital and main financial hub, found on a desert plateau in the country’s centre.
The apartments are approx 1.1 miles away from Al Faisaliah Mall and 0.6 miles from King Abdulaziz Historical Center and in close proximity to the centre of Riyadh. They are also close to the public garden in Riyadh and The Sky Bridge Kingdom Tower. With so much to enjoy, any trip here is one that will be more than memorable.
The King Khalid Airport is approx 26.8 miles away, and the Riyadh train station is also nearby.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||SAR500||SAR500||SAR500|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||SAR800||SAR700||SAR700|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- King Khalid International Airport 25miles
- Olaya Bound Bus Stop 4.54 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Usb plug sockets
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Intercom system
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located near to many major sightseeing places, King Abdulaziz Historical Center, these apartments are designed to offer you maximum comfort.
Sprawling at 540 sq ft, the apartments offer plenty of space for travellers. The apartments will enhance your experience as they are fully equipped with all the modern amenities you need for a short or long term stay. They feature a spacious and comfortable bedroom, separate living area and en-suite bathroom.
The apartments also come with an equipped kitchenette as well.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.