Al Aziziah Serviced Residences, Al Aziziyah
Jeddah is the glorious city of Saudi Arabia, hosting loads of treasures from its long history.
Situated in the prominent neighborhood of Al Aziziah, the deluxe apartments are in an area that is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. King Abdullah Park is 16km from the aparthotel, while Al Rajhi Grand Mosque is 18km from the property.
The nearest airport is King Khalid Airport, 53km from Al Aziziah Serviced Residences.
- King Khalid International Airport 32.68 miles
- An Nasr Road Bus Stop 2.36 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Every day
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Air Conditioning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Usb plug sockets
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
Situated 12 km from Masmak Fort in Riyadh, Al Aziziah Serviced Residences features accommodation with air conditioning and free WiFi.
All units come with a fully equipped kitchen including a microwave, tiled floors, and a living room with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is also a fridge, stovetop, and a kettle.
Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.