Ghirnatah Serviced Residences, Ghirnatah
Explore the capital of Saudi Arabia and enjoy the many treasures that it holds.
The prominent neighbourhood of Ghirnatah is all yours to explore. The area is a great choice for travellers interested in business, as well as leisure. Restaurants and department stores are in close proximity, making the area ideal for eating and shopping.
Prepare yourself for a whole new culture to explore.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||SAR2500||SAR2500||SAR2400||SAR2400|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||SAR3000||SAR3000||SAR2800||SAR2800|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||SAR4400||SAR4400||SAR4200||SAR4200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- King Khalid International Airport 16miles
- Rawda SAPTCO Bus Stop 3.72 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Private lounge
- Shopping service
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Choose the very best of serviced accommodation when you stay in Riyadh.
These elegant and lavish apartments offer spacious and modern living, size ranging and feature, comfortable bedrooms, equipped kitchenettes, a separate living areas, TVs, air conditioning units aand free Wi-Fi access. With all this and more, you will feel right at home.
The establishment offers an outdoor pool, fitness center and multiple food outlets for the guests to enjoy.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.