Ishbiliyah Serviced Residences, Al Hamra
Riyadh is the glorious capital of Saudi Arabia, hosting loads of treasures from its long history.
Situated in the prominent neighborhood of Ishbillia, the deluxe apartments are in an area that is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. They are within close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area so you can eat and shop as much as you like.
Enjoy what the city has to offer for its many travelers.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport 17.89 miles
- Rawda SAPTCO Bus Stop 3 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Usb plug sockets
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Intercom system
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Ishbillia Serviced Residences are situated in Riyadh, within 10km of Al Nakheel Mall and 11km of Saqr Aljazeera Aviation Museum.
The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with a bidet and a hairdryer. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.