Windy House provides corporate serviced accommodation in Sheffield, 22 miles from Doncaster Sheffield Airport and 2 miles from the nearest train station. Free nearby offsite parking is available.
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
This three bedroom house features two twin bedrooms and a single bedroom, one bathroom, a living area and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher.
Property facilities include a dining area, washing machine, Smart TV and free internet access.
Housekeeping services are provided fortnightly.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.