Nanguang Road Apartments
The serviced apartments are located in Shenzhen, 6.1km from Shekou Sea World and 8km from He Xiangning Art Museum. Happy Valley Theme Park Shenzhen is 8km from the apartment, while Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Centre is 16.1km away.
The nearest airport is Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, 22.5km from the serviced apartments.
- Hong Kong International Airport 15.6 miles
- Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport 12.5 miles
- Nanshan Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Taoyuan Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Games console: In apartment
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Nanguang Road Apartments are stylish apartments in Shenzhen which are perfect for a short stay.
Each unit has a balcony, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a shared bathroom with a hot tub and a hairdryer. A stovetop and kettle are also available.
At the aparthotel, guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub. If you would like to discover the area, hiking and cycling are possible in the surroundings and a car rental service can be arranged.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.