Commonwealth Ave Residences
Queenstown is a planning area and satellite residential town situated on the south-westernmost fringe of the Central Region of Singapore.
This area makes a trip to Singapore a breeze for the guests. Never be late for work again as the Buona Vista, Metropolis Fusionopolis and Biopolis is about 2 MRT stops away. The Central Business District is a short 8-minutes’ drive from the apartment by means of Alexandra Road. There are bus-stops at the entrance of the condo with many straight buses to city centre and towards the west of Singapore. Queeensway shopping centre is also not too far and is worth the trip and fun for any kind of traveller during a break in the attractions or a break from the boardroom.
Queenstown MRT will take you to the highlights of Singapore and connect you to more neighbourhoods.
- Changi International Airport 16.2miles
- Queenstown MRT Station 0.01 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Tenancy agreement required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Residents can enjoy condo facilities such as Swimming pool, Wading pool, Jacuzzi, Gyms, Fitness corner, Tennis courts, BBQ pits and Children’s Playground, 24 hours security.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Singapore serviced apartments.
DISCLAIMER: Please note we have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same. If not opted for the weekly housekeeping then a one time check-out cleaning fee will be charged.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.