Queenstown Residence, Singapore
The condo actually overlooks Queenstown MRT station, and there are plans to connect the two with a covered bridge.
Within a few minutes from shopping centers such as IKEA Alexandra, Queensway Shopping Centre and The Anchorage, Minutes away from Mei Ling Market & Food Centre and Dawson Hawker Centre. You'll also be minutes away from reputable institutions such as Gan Eng Primary School, Crescent Girls Secondary School and the National University of Singapore and Near to Orchard and Central Business District (CBD).
- Changi International Airport 16.2miles
- Queenstown MRT Station 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Table tennis
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located beside Queenstown MRT Station, Queens Peak's design and facade will be a marvel to behold as it comprises 2 towers of luxurious sky gardens. These serviced apartments in Queenstown are features a living and dining space, queen size bedroom with wardrobes and big windows, en-suite modern bathroom. A well-equipped kitchen with all facilities and appliances.
Guest will also have an exclusive balcony space for your access along with condo facilities such as a gymnasium, swimming pool, function rooms, tennis court, etc. Guest service is available 24/7 to assist you.
Weekly housekeeping can be arranged on a chargeable basis.
DISCLAIMER: Please note we have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same. If not opted for the weekly housekeeping then a one time check-out cleaning fee will be charged.Utilities are capped up to a certain limit per month (kindly check at the time of inquiry).
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.