Dickson Road Serviced Apartments
Little India is a very vibrant neighbourhood and a melting pot of cultures. Dotted with various type of cultural architectures from temples and mosques to street art and brightly painted shophouses. As it's name suggest it is the heart of the Indian community in Singapore and you easily find eateries, souvenir shops and restaurants serving authentic Indian classics. The best time to visit is around the Hindu festival of Deepavali.
- Singapore Changi Airport 10.56 miles
- Jalan Besar MRT 0.09 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aider
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
If you are looking for an off beat serviced apartment then this one is a must see, must consider. What makes these studios charming is that each room is unique and part of a fully refurbished shop house dating back to the 1920s. Staying here you will be a part of the building's rich history. All the units are studio apartments, however, these are generously spaced giving you plenty of room to kick back and relax. All the units offered contain a fully equipped kitchen to ensure that your stays are comfortable and home cooked meals are just at your fingertips. One of the categories is a loft, which means even more space across two floors! You even get sofas and a separate work table along with the open plan kitchen on the lower floor. Your bedroom comes with queen size Simmons bed to ensure a great night’s rest.
To experience more, you can visit the in-house restaurant serving lip smacking local cuisine.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.