West Coast Crescent Apartments
If you’re a traveller with a taste for authenticity, then the West Coast is the perfect place for you. Separated enough from the city to feel homely, with excellent transport links if you need to get downtown, the area is sure to make you feel like a local.
Singapore is known for its Mass Rapid Transport (MRT) Network, which makes it easy to travel across the city on a number of different lines. Buses and taxis are readily available, and those on extended stays – particularly outside of the city centre – might consider hiring their own vehicle.
Just a 10-minute walk away from the apartments you’ll find the West Coast Plaza, containing a host of retail, dining and entertainment offerings. For a truly authentic taste experience, head next door to the Clementi West Market and Food Centre.
For some time alone with nature, you might enjoy the West Coast Park, just 7 minutes away on foot. With green spaces, play areas and lookout spots; there is something for everyone.
When you’re ready to venture downtown, you’ll find it easy to access the city centre via bus or MRT. Within 45 minutes you’ll find yourself in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore’s famous shopping avenue. Clarke Quay, the city’s entertainment district, is just 50 minutes away.
- Changi International Airport 19miles
- Clementi MRT 1.4 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Security deposit's required
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Procedure for Airport Identification (Photo supplied in advance)
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located amongst Singapore’s science and technology hub, these West Coast apartments are modern and fully equipped with everything you need for a corporate stay. Just minutes away from the National University of Singapore and Singapore Science Park, this is the perfect area for someone seeking a tranquil escape from the city centre.
With a focus on wellness and rejuvenation, the serviced apartments in Singapore are an ideal choice for a professional with a busy schedule. Without leaving the building, you’ll have access to a fitness centre, tennis court and a peaceful swimming pool, along with a variety of wellness offerings. Expansive open spaces allow guests to get outside and take in the sea breeze.
The apartments are designed for your comfort and tranquillity, with free Wi-Fi, 24-hour security, housekeeping services and a light continental breakfast on weekdays. Guest services are on hand at all times to ensure that your stay is effortless.
Containing a spacious living area, kitchenette and comfortable bedrooms, these apartments are provided with the equipment and utensils required for you to make yourself at home. Sleek, wooden furnishings and tiled bathrooms give the apartments a fresh feel. With a 48” LCD television and cable TV channels in the living area, you can relax at home or entertain friends easily. With outdoor barbecue pits in the well-groomed garden space, weekend gatherings are a breeze.
In close proximity to a variety of dining and retail options, you’ll find everything you need at your doorstep. However, it’s easy to venture further with excellent transport links to Orchard Road, Marina Bay, Chinatown and other popular city spots.
- 20 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 20 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September and then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 11 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.