Xinxing Rd Serviced Apartments
Taipei, the capital of Taiwan, is a modern metropolis with Japanese colonial lanes, busy shopping streets and contemporary buildings.
The skyline is crowned by the 509m-tall, bamboo-shaped Taipei 101 skyscraper, with upscale shops at the base and a rapid elevator to an observatory near the top. Taipei is also known for its lively street-food scene and many night markets, including expansive Shilin market.
This is a top destination for any business or leisure traveller.
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport 32.3 miles
- Taipei Songshan Airport 6.8 miles
- Taipei Station, No. 8 1.2 miles
- Metro23 106, 3.9 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Underfloor heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite cafe
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Heading to Taipei? These elegant and modern apartments are the ideal choice for business and leisure travellers.
The serviced apartments feature satellite TV and a CD/DVD player, an en suite kitchen that comes complete with a microwave oven, refrigerator and dishwasher. Weekly apartment cleaning is also available., while guests can work out at the fitness centre. Laundry and dry cleaning services are also provided.
A tour desk offers information about local attractions.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.