In a picturesque village setting with surrounding countryside and ideally situated to Chorleywood tube & railway station only a two minutes’ walk away with direct links into London. By road you have easy access to all main motorway links nearby.
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
Our Chorleywood apartments both have two bedrooms, and two bathrooms and are located at the heart of the popular and picturesque village of Chorleywood. Closely situated to all amenities including shops, cafes and restaurants.
The properties are furnished to a high standard throughout with spacious double bedrooms with en-suite to master bedrooms. The kitchens are fully equipped with dishwashers and washer/dryers for your convenience. We operate a weekly maid service where the apartment will be cleaned, bed linen changed and fresh towels provided. Parking, Freeview tv and Fibre Broadband are also included in the price of your stay.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.