Empire House - 2B
Bright and spacious 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment, can sleep up to 6. Located next door to Shire Business Park, home to Tesco Headquarters, Roche, Paypoint and many! Ideal for business and family visitors.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Empire House - 2B||£130||£130||£130||£130||£130|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton 15miles
- Heathrow 38 miles
- Welwyn Garden City 2 miles
- Hatfield 3 miles
- Watford Tube 21 miles
- Croxley Green 24 miles
- Watford Junction 17 miles
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Business centre
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bicycle available on request
- Bicycle available
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Cleaning supplies
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
View 360º Virtual Tour
A beautiful and modern 2 double bedroom 1st floor apartment with 1 bathroom and 1 en-suite next to Shire Business Park in Welwyn Garden City.
The apartment has all modern amenities including beds, fitted wardrobes, sofa-bed(which can accommodate 2 extra people), all kitchen amenities, high speed broadband, free Netflix, parking(only for 1 car, please contact to discuss if you are bringing a 2nd car).
*We professionally clean the apartment between every stay with high end cleaning products. Our cleaners wear face masks and gloves all the time during working at our properties.*
✅ Child Friendly
✅ Accessible to wheelchair from parking to bedroom
The apartment can accommodate up to 6 guests
- Bedroom 1 (en-suite) with walk in shower has 1 King size bed (150 x 200 cms)
- Bedroom 2 has a double bed (135 x 190 cms)
- Living room has a large sofa bed (144x199 cms)
It’s location is next to Tesco Headquarters and is serviced by Tesco’s own transport services at the back door.
Easy access to the town centre of Welwyn Garden City which connects to London in 28 mins train journey.
Closest Bus Stop is 3 mins walk from the building. Buses connect to Welwyn Garden City station and other destinations (otherwise around 15 mins walk).
Closest Railway Station is Welwyn Garden City station which has direct links to London Kings Cross(28 mins), London Moorgate, Finsbury Park, Hatfield, Stevenage, Cambridge, Peterborough. Contactless payment cards can be used instead of buying tickets to London.
Closest supermarket is Aldi (7 mins walk)
FREE Parking is available for 1 car and a second parking bay may be available over weekend, please query before booking for a second parking. Please note this area is under permit parking (permit provided at the time of check in) and will attract fines if parked without parking permit.
The town of Welwyn Garden City itself offers cafes, Cinema, Departmental stores like John Lewis, Marks and Spencers and Debenhams. The town also has supermarkets like Waitrose, Sainsburys, ALDI and sports centre like Goslings.
Other nearby attractions include:
✅Mill Green Mill and Museum
✅Welwyn Roman Baths
✅Stanborough Park and Lake - great for fishing sites
✅Hatfield House - great events and festivals all year round
✅Knebworth House- great events and festivals all year round
✅And many more...
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.