Our apartments benefit from a fantastic location, with shops, bars, restaurants and banks on your doorstep; and with Welwyn Garden City train station less than a ten minute walk from your front door, you can reach London King’s Cross in under 30 minutes.
Welwyn Garden City is perfectly placed for access to the A1(M) and the M25 is just 11 miles away. To the north east, just six miles away is the market town of Hertford.
Full of character and culture, this vibrant mini metropolis offers an eclectic mix of chic restaurants, cosmopolitan cafés and traditional gastropubs, along with fantastic shopping, including major high street names and specialist boutiques. Ideal for the commuter, Welwyn Garden City train station in the centre of town offers a fast and frequent service into London Kings Cross in around 25 minutes.
For travelling further afield, Heathrow Airport is around 33 miles via the A1/M25, whilst Luton Airport is just over 13 miles away.
- Luton 10miles
- Heathrow 10 miles
- Welwyn Garden City 1.5 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Portfolio offer one and two bedroom apartments in the brand new Times Square complex in the sought-after town of Welwyn Garden City just a stone throw from Shire Park Business Park – home. Our stunning one and two bedroom apartments is the epitome of luxury living. Times Square is a unique building, built in homage to the art deco style from 1930s New York, and the resplendent atrium at the heart of the building is breathtaking. Welwyn Garden City town centre is only 10 minutes away, and boasting a rich cultural heritage with an arts centre and concert club. The town centre offers one of the best shopping experience in Hertfordshire, with all the major retailers such as Waitrose and Marks & Spencer.
All apartments are brand new situated in a light and airy building, with fully equipped, fitted kitchens & integrated appliances and high specification finish throughout each room. The bedrooms are all large doubles. The apartments all benefit from a security entry phone system and an allocated parking space in a secure underground garage, with a lift to all floors.
Welwyn Garden City is the perfect location which combines the benefits of the city as well as the countryside.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.