Guards View, Windsor
Our Guards View apartments are located in the heart of Windsor town with historic buildings, shopping centre, cafes, restaurants, parks and the River Thames just moments away.
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
Our one bedroom Guards View duplex apartment is conveniently located on Windsor High street facing the Town Hall and opposite the beautiful historic Windsor Castle. The apartment has great travel links being approximately a 5 minutes’ walk from Windsor train station.
The property is furnished to a very high standard throughout boasting a fully equipped kitchen with a washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave. Inclusive of the price of your stay we also provide a free parking permit for on street parking, WiFi, Freeview tv and weekly housekeeping.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.