Windsor is in a prime location in Berkshire, due to its proximity to public transport and because it is close to attractions that appeal to both tourists and locals alike.
The surrounding area is beautiful and gives you the right mix of city life and suburban living. A stay at this apartment will not only bring with it access to high-quality amenities but will also ensure a great location. The property is also easily accessible to Heathrow Airport and has good access to the M4, M3 and M25.
From the apartment, the closest train stations are Windsor Central with Windsor Riverside.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 11miles
- Gatwick miles
- Windsor and Eton Central 0.3 miles
- Windsor and Eton Riverside 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Stylish and vibrant, this serviced apartment in Windsor delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
This beautifully decorated, 2 bedroom apartment is a fantastic place for a city centre stay in Windsor. Set over two floors, this apartment offers a great view of the castle and the parish church. The apartment has a large kitchen/living/dining space which would be perfect for entertaining guests. The apartment has a guest bedroom and bathroom downstairs, as well as some workspace. Meanwhile, the master bedroom is upstairs and features characterful beams and lots of natural light. Finally, the upstairs bathroom has a power shower and a free standing bath.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Cancellation and Refund Policy - Four weeks notice of cancellation is required to avoid charge. Accommodation charges cannot be refunded once paid, unless we are able to re-let the property, in which case you will be reimbursed for the number of nights re-booked less an administration fee (usually 200). Please put your cancellation in writing to us. If a reduced rate has been offered for a longer stay that has subsequently been reduced or cancelled then the rate will revert back to the standard full rate for the period stayed. An admin fee applies.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.