Windsor is in a prime location in Berkshire, due to its proximity to public transport and because it is close to attractions that appeal to both tourists and locals alike.
The surrounding area is beautiful and gives you the right mix of city life and suburban living. A stay at these apartments will not only bring with it access to high quality amenities but will also ensure a great location. The property is also easily accessible to Heathrow Airport and has good access to the M4, M3 and M25.
From the apartments, the closest train stations are Windsor Central with Windsor Riverside.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£140||£135||£130|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 10miles
- Windsor and Eton Central 1 miles
- Windsor and Eton Riverside 1 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Stylish and elegant, these serviced apartments in Windsor are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
A selection of two bedroom apartments, enjoying Windsor is easier than you think. inside, the master bedrooms are ensuite with a further bedroom and family bathroom. Also, there is a large kitchen with all the modern appliances a cook needs plus a flat screen TV with Freeview and wireless broadband for added comfort and entertainment. Finally, there are electric gates to a private parking area with a dedicated parking space for each apartment for extra convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Cancellation and Refund Policy - Four weeks notice of cancellation is required to avoid charge. Accommodation charges cannot be refunded once paid, unless we are able to re-let the property, in which case you will be reimbursed for the number of nights re-booked less an administration fee (usually 200). Please put your cancellation in writing to us. If a reduced rate has been offered for a longer stay that has subsequently been reduced or cancelled then the rate will revert back to the standard full rate for the period stayed. An admin fee applies.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.