Windsor is in a prime location in Berkshire, due to its proximity to public transport and because it is close to attractions that appeal to both tourists and locals alike.
The surrounding area is beautiful and gives you the right mix of city life and suburban living. A stay at these apartments will not only bring with it access to high quality amenities but will also ensure a great location. The property is also easily accessible to Heathrow Airport and has good access to the M4, M3 and M25.
From the apartments, the closest train stations are Windsor Central with Windsor Riverside.
- Heathrow 10miles
- Gatwick miles
- Windsor and Eton Central 1 miles
- Windsor and Eton Riverside 1 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Elegant and sleek, these serviced apartments in Windsor deliver all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
These apartments are situated in the popular and exclusive Trevelyan Court development. Secured behind a gate, this development boasts stunning, spacious apartments with stylish furnishings and an off-road parking space. All of these apartments feature fully equipped kitchens. There is even a breathtaking water feature in the centre of the development and the penthouse boasts stunning views over historic Windsor.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Cancellation and Refund Policy - Four weeks notice of cancellation is required to avoid charge. Accommodation charges cannot be refunded once paid, unless we are able to re-let the property, in which case you will be reimbursed for the number of nights re-booked less an administration fee (usually 200). Please put your cancellation in writing to us. If a reduced rate has been offered for a longer stay that has subsequently been reduced or cancelled then the rate will revert back to the standard full rate for the period stayed. An admin fee applies.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.