Höschgasse Serviced Apartment
This apartment is located very centrally. In close proximity to the Lake and Bellevue. The tram stop Höschgasse can be reached in a couple of minutes. Tram Nr.2 will take you to Farbhof in Altstetten via Bellevue. Tram Nr.4 will take you Altstetten North via Bellevue. Bus Nr.33 operates to Albisriederplatz via Schaffhauserplatz. Bus 912 and 916 go to Küsnacht ZH.
- Zurich Airport 7.5 miles
- Zurich HB 1.6 miles
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
The apartment´s furnishment is modern and comes fully equipped. The separate kitchen and bathroom are up to today´s standards. A washer and dryer can be found in the apartment. Biweekly cleanings (weekly if requested), the changing of bedsheets and bathroom laundry, as well as the costs for electricity, heating, warm water and Internet(WIFI).
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.