Weinbergstrasse Apartments, University Quarter
The city of Zurich, a global centre for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland.
This remarkable destination has much more than business, finance and commerce to offer its travellers. For example, the picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history, while the Waterfront promenades like the Limmatquai follow the river toward the 17th-century Rathaus (town hall) for added serenity.
The nearest tram stop is Sonneggstrasse, only 1 minute away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
- Zurich Airport 6.8miles
- Zürich Central Train Station 1.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 21 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Stylish and bright, these furnished apartments are another great pick for business and leisure stays in Zurich.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Zurich.
Enquire now and get your Swiss adventure all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.