University Serviced Apartment, University Quarter
The city of Zurich, a global centre for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland.
This remarkable destination has much more than business, finance and commerce to offer its travellers. For example, the picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history, while the Waterfront promenades like the Limmatquai follow the river toward the 17th-century Rathaus (town hall) for added serenity.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||CHF195||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||CHF350||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Flughafen Zürich 9.8miles
- Winkelriedstrasse 0.55 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Zurich.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Zurich.
To enjoy these great apartments, get in touch with our reservations team now.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.