Grand Stay Apartments Birmingham
Located in a converted 1930s building, Grand Stay apartments are a whole new way to experience Birmingham.
The apartments are right in the heart of Birmingham's Financial District, with many attractions nearby like the ICC, National Sea Life Centre, Brindley place, Jewellery Quarters, Colmore Row, Barclaycard Arena, Lego Land Discovery Centre,
Broad Street, Grand Central and the Bullring Shopping Centre to name a few. The top five places to go to eat or drink are Purnell’s Mediterranean Bistro, Asha’s Indian Cuisine, Gaucho, Cherry Reds and Anderson Bar & Grill.
Snow Hill Station is the closest train station to the apartments, providing essential transport connections.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£170||£160||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Birmingham Airport 9.2miles
- Snowhill 0.3 miles
- New Street 0.3 miles
- Digbeth 2.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hypnos mattresses
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Travelling to Birmingham? Grand Stay serviced apartments will provide all the comfort you need on your trip.
Featuring a king size bed, double bed, single bed, high-speed fibre optic broadband, free Netflix, free high chair, kids cutleries and much more, all travellers and groups of many sizes can experience these bespoke living spaces and relax with genuine ease at any time of day.
Free parking is also included.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.