Martineau Place Birmingham
Martineau Place apartments are located in the heart of Birmingham City Centre within the Martineau Place Shopping Centre on Corporation Street.
They are just five minutes’ walk from the world-class Bullring Shopping Centre and the stunning architecture of the city’s beautiful New Street. Brindley Place and the Canalside near to the Birmingham Barclaycard NIA and Birmingham International Convention Centre (ICC) are less than 15 minutes walk away. Birmingham's city centre theatres like the Birmingham Hippodrome and Alexandra Theatre are both within walking distance.
The City's two main railway stations, New Street Grand Central and Snow Hill are both within a few minutes walk of the property and within ten minutes walk of some of Birmingham's finest restaurants and local ale pubs.
- Birmingham miles
- Manchester miles
- Birminham New Street 0.5 miles
- Coventry miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Every day
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Onsite shops
- Onsite bar
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Docking station
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Games console: In reception area
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Modern and stylish, these serviced apartments in Birmingham are the ideal choice for those that are wanting to experience the delights of the city.
Inside you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen - handy for the inner chef. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. A complimentary gym can also be accessed by those that want to keep in shape, alongside complimentary breakfast. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.