The Class Place
Birmingham is one of the key cities in the UK that you just have to visit.
You will never fall short of things to do during your stay, Sealife Aquarium is only 11 mins away, great for the family! Catch a Broadway show, many concerts and more at the Birmingham NIA (Birmingham Arena) which is only 13 mins away. If you love history and architecture then you would love to visit the iconic Birmingham Library (6mins away from the property) The Historical Victoria Square is also very close to the property (10mins away).
There's always something to do and see!
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£140||£135||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Birmingham Airport 11miles
- Coventry Airport 24 miles
- Five Ways Station 0.5 miles
- New Street Station 1.9 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rooftop Terrace
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Non smoking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The Class Place is a beautifully finished serviced apartment which gives you a warm and generous welcome when you open the door.
This stunning 2 bedroom apartment is sleek, spacious and fully furnished which can accommodate up to 6 people when utilising the 2 double sofa bed’s in the lounge. In addition to a comfortable 2 bedroom featuring one double bed and two singles, the apartment benefits fully equipped open kitchen-dining-living room area with access to a rooftop terrace with beautiful city views . A flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, towels and all linens are supplied for you.
The Class Place apartment further offers free off-street parking and free unlimited Wi-Fi service.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.