Alfred Street Apartments, Fortitude Valley
Fortress Valley is a great place to spend your time. From trendy bars to live music events this place expectedly has a great nightlife. Live music thrives and international DJs are drawn to the clubs and chic bars. The impressive Chinatown Mall is a hub of exotic Chinese supermarkets and restaurants. The airport is only 13 minutes drive away from the apartment and the train station is 5 minutes walk away. You can also explore Brisbane Old Museum and The Tivoli which are near the apartment.
- Brisbane Airport 7.82 miles
- Fortitude Valley Station 0.31 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Alfred Street apartments are located in the busy streets of Fortitude Valley, this is a great place if you are here to work and enjoy. Well-appointed 1 bedroom apartments in Brisbane that are designed to make you feel at home as soon as you enter. You do not have to worry about arranging for furnishing. Also, ideal for long stays as it comes with a fully equipped kitchen so that you can have your favourite dishes whenever you want. Whether it's a midnight craving or a fancy lunch, you can get things done very conveniently. It comes with a full-size fridge, gas stovetops, large ovens and cooking utensils.
The living room is separate from the bedroom and features sofas, coffee table and TV. The dining hall is just adjacent to it. The bedrooms feature a queen size bed with comfortable linen so that you get the rest you deserve.
You also have access to full laundry facilities and free unlimited Wi-Fi in the apartment.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.