St Paul's Terrace Residences
The bustling Fortitude Valley is just a short 10-minute walk away and the CBD is a short commute via regular bus and train services. The Tivoli Theatre is a few steps away from you. There are many more attractions present in the vicinity of the apartments.
The Brisbane Showgrounds is Queensland’s largest and most versatile range of indoor and outdoor venues including the world-class Royal International Convention Centre. Kings Street is Brisbane's newest inner-city retail and dining precinct. At Kings Street, you will find fashionable boutiques and shopping amongst trendy restaurants including a German beer hall, food truck hub, some of Brisbane's best ice cream as well as French, Italian and Mexican cuisines.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||AU$200||AU$200||AU$200|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||AU$259||AU$259||AU$259|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Brisbane Airport 8.6miles
- Fortitude Valley Station 0.80 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spacious work space.
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Shared working decks
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
St Paul's Terrace Residences are located 10-minutes from Brisbane CBD, we cater for the classic and lovely serviced Residences in Brisbane with choices from 1 and 2-bedroom apartments equipped with living and dining space, en-suite modern bathroom, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel European appliances, laundry facilities, fully ducted air conditioning, free Wi-Fi cable TV and a spacious balcony in some apartments.
Our guests have access to a resort-style swimming pool, rooftop deck, fitness centre, free parking, on request and much more.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.