Alison Court Bristol
Nestled among the idyllic and imposing grandeur of houses on Apsley Road in Clifton
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
Nestled among the idyllic and imposing grandeur of houses on Apsley Road in Clifton, Alison Court serviced apartments offer spacious modern, living within a backdrop of colour and style.
Fully furnished, Alison Court Serviced Apartments are completely private and self-contained, making them perfect for all types of accommodation needs when visiting the city.
Bright and characterful, Alison Court is fantastically located to explore everything Bristol has to offer. Plus, the property also boasts onsite dedicated parking.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.