located for local amenities, businesses, Darlington’s attractions, and close access to the motorways of the North East. Darlington Arena is 2.1 miles from Pullman House, while Auckland Castle is 12.9 miles away. The closest airport is Newcastle International Airport, 35.4 miles from the property.
- Newcastle International 35.3 miles
- North Road 0.1 miles
- Darlington 1.0 miles
- Station road 0.1 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
Our 674sq ft Platinum apartment block is perfect for a quality weekend stay, or all the space you need for a week away from home. Our Platinum Level finishes throughout provide a fantastic living space to relax after a day’s work, or get ready for that big occasion!
The key feature is two king-sized bedrooms, with plenty of additional storage along making it perfect for a variety of small groups, or even if you just want your own space. There is even a queens sized sofa bed.
The large modern Kitchen and living areas include a 49inch Smart TV, with plenty of seating options. Kitchens are equipped with oven and hob cooking facilities, toasters, washing machines, and microwaves so you can enjoy your own space in style. We will even provide tea and coffee!
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.