Located in Darlington on the corner of Brinkburn Road and Wilson Street is our recently refurbished 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment is located in a quiet residential area close to the town centre. There is free on street parking and a number of amenities such as a supermarket, pub and well known food outlets all within walking distance. The town centre is a 15 minute walk, a bus route within a minutes walk. North Road Train Station is a five minute walk away and the main line Darlington Train Station is a five minute drive or 20 minute walk away.
- Teesside Airport 5 miles
- Newcastle Airport 30 miles
- Darlington Train Station 1 miles
- Middlesbrough Train Station 10 miles
- Middlesbrough Bus Station 10 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
Number 74 is a recently refurbished first floor 2 bedroom apartment.
The main bedroom has a large superking zip link bed and a kingsize zip link bed in the second bedroom.
The dining area and lounge has seating for up to 4 people.
In the apartment, Cable TV and high speed 5Ghz Wi-fi is standard.
There is a fully fitted kitchen with all the main appliances and cookware you would expect from home completes the layout.
In the bathroom there is a shower over bath.
Towels and bedding are provided.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.