Derby Garden Suite
Situated in a prime location you are only a stone's throw away from the restaurants, bars, shops and other local attractions. The Derby Museum and Art gallery is just a mere 6-minute walk away and is really worth a visit as it showcases the most impressive collection of Art by Sir Joseph Wright. Being so close to the edge of the Peak District you could take the opportunity to venture further afield to Elvaston Country Park to enjoy the vast beautiful parkland and the Castle grounds or even take a stroll by the River Derwent to get your mini-break off to a great start.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands Airport 14.1 kmmiles
- Birmingham Airport 54.8 km miles
- Derby Train Station 1.1 km miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Private garden
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
Planning your next city mini-break? Then look no further than these Luxury Garden Suites to be your home for your upcoming stay in the historical town of Derby. Once you step through the door you will feel right at home in your Luxury Garden Suite which has a very Cool, Vibrant, Scandinavian feel to it. Each of the Garden Suites has been exquisitely done to an impeccable standard. They feature a kitchenette area fully equipped with your own Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, and Fridge. You can unpack your bags and make yourself right at home. Once you have explored the sights of Derbyshire, you can kick back and enjoy a few films on your Large smart TV. The Bathroom in your Luxury Garden Suite will not disappoint either and will be the ideal place for you to retreat too so you can delight in the spacious rainfall head shower and feel refreshed and relaxed. The deluxe Double bed is all made up and ready to give you the best night's sleep when you are ready to turn in. You will have access to a Washing Machine, Dryer, Oven, and Hob in the main house which are available for you to use during your stay. With the Luxury Garden Suites you get the best of both worlds.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.