Serviced Apartments Al Najada, Doha
Al Najada is one of the major districts in Qatar and is a municipality of Doha. It is an ancient district that urbanized in the 1970s post-independence. Most historical buildings are now destroyed. But, the Qatar Museums Authority preserved some architectural and cultural heritage. The Al Turath Al Hai is a living heritage initiative. It has taken several steps for the preservation of the district’s heritage. The Origins of the Doha Project has also documented many significant structures. Many of these date back to the beginning of the 20th century. The contemporary buildings from the late 20th century manifest Qatari architecture. This helps in preserving the identity of the district.
Top serviced apartments in Al Najada, Doha:
Each of the Serviced Apartments Al Najada, Doha comes with necessary amenities. Travelers wish to have a perfect stay at the best possible apartment. These apartments have free Wi-Fi connections, a cosy bedroom, and a fully-equipped kitchen. There are also some extra amenities available such as a swimming pool, lobby and a gym.
Where to Stay in Al Najada, Doha
There are four major streets to access Al Najada. They are the Grand Hamad Avenue Street in the East and Ali Bin Abdullah Street in the North. Others include the Al Asmakh Street in the West and A-Ring Road in the South. Several internal streets help in accessing different localities in the neighborhood. Al Najada has several serviced apartments that are available at an affordable cost. They offer privacy and lie at prime locations in the neighborhood. People can choose any type of accommodation according to their budget and needs.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Doha
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Al Najada Doha ?
There are over 1 serviced apartments in Al Najada Doha with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Al Najada Doha?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Al Najada Doha are Barahat Al Jufairi St Serviced Apartment.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Al Najada Doha?
Prices start from £100 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Al Najada Doha on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Al Najada Doha offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Al Najada Doha on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Al Najada Doha you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Al Najada Doha serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Al Najada Doha will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Al Najada Doha serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Al Najada Doha.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Al Najada Doha better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Al Najada Doha have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts about Al Najada, Doha
Al Najada is a major ancient city in Qatar that lies near an attractive retail area called the Souq Waqif. The latest emerging project in Al Najada includes the Musheirab Downtown. The district is at the heart of Doha. Let us have a look at some of the facts that make it worth visiting:
- The Mobile Phone Souq or the Najada Souq closed in the year 2012. This is a gold market that contains more than 50 shops. The refurbished market opened in the year 2018. The new place also has an underground parking space that can accommodate almost 250 cars.
- Sikkat Al Ihsan, a historical site too, is a major road. It connects Barahat Al Jufairi Street and Al Maymous Street. Most residential units lie along this road.
- Windtower house is an ethnographic museum which is not open for the public.
- Many new parking spaces are available for the workers, visitors and residents. Al Najada Park is one of the most visited and crowded areas. It is a perfect combo of a traditional and modern park.
Weather in Al Najada, Doha
Al Najada in Doha experiences very hot and dry weather. The summers are warm with very less amounts of rainfall. Travelers like to visit this neighborhood during the spring and winter. This is because it is quite cool and comfortable during these seasons. Travelers can go sightseeing and enjoy the weather without worrying about the heat. People must avoid visiting Al Najada in Doha during sandstorms. It affects the lungs when sand and dust get into the lungs.
It is also harmful to the eyes, nose and mouth. Thus, locals and tourists both choose to stay indoors during sandstorms. This natural phenomenon is a common occurrence in this region. The serviced apartments in Doha are air-conditioned and have free Wi-Fi. They also have other basic amenities that make them comfortable.