Al Barsha Road Serviced Apartment, Al Barsha
Dubai is one of the key cities and emirates in the United Arab Emirates, popular thanks to for luxury shops, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
The property is located in the prominent neighbourhood of Al Barsha, which is a great choice for travellers interested in business, shopping and sightseeing it’s within the close proximity to many restaurants and shopping complexes nearby.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AED750||AED750||AED725||AED700|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||AED1200||AED1200||AED1175||AED1150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 20miles
- Sharaf DG Subway Station 0.5 miles
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Dubai is all yours to explore from the heart of stylish accommodation that ticks all boxes.
These beautiful apartments are self-catering accommodation, offering spacious suites, sizes ranging from 700 sq ft to 1200 sq ft. The apartments also feature comfortable bedrooms, equipped kitchenette, separate living area, TV, air conditioning, a bathroom which comes with a bath. They also have free Wi-Fi access.
The establishment offers an outdoor pool a restaurant and a gym on-site for extra comfort and convenience.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.